Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Making of "Dreaming of Summer" - Texture Blend Monochrome Photography

This week I'm going to post How one of my most recent Texture Blend works was made. This is a composition I found near lake Michigan. I started with multiple exposures, but didn't find the colors very interesting, so decided to turn the image from color to monochrome with the use of Gradient Map adjustment layer in PS. Then I added texture so to make the photo look more artistic. The texture I used for this piece I got from a great web site http://frenchkisstextures.com/, for free,by subscribing for their newsletters.


Thank you for stopping by, I hope you found my post useful. If you are interested in seeing large image of the work, you can visit my Web Portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment